|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|Affiliate Scientist, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University Health Network
PhD and Postdoc in Biological and Biomedical Engineering, !McGill University
MASc in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Ottawa
BASc/BSc in Electrical Engineering and Computing Technology, University of Ottawa
|Affiliate Scientist, Princess Margaret Cancer Research Centre|
Affiliate Scientist, Princess Margaret Cancer Research Centre
- Ghadie M, and Xia Y (2021) Mutation edgotype drives fitness effect in human. Frontiers in Bioinformatics 1:690769.
- Ghadie M, and Xia Y. (2019) Estimating dispensable content in the human interactome. Nature Communications 10(1), 3205.
- Ghadie M, Coulombe-Huntington J, and Xia Y. (2018) Interactome evolution: insights from genome-wide analyses of protein–protein interactions. Current Opinion in Structural Biology 50, 42-48.
- Ghadie M, Lambourne L, Vidal M, and Xia Y. (2017) Domain-based prediction of the human isoform interactome provides insights into the functional impact of alternative splicing. PLOS Computational Biology 13(8), e1005717.
- Ghadie M, Japkowicz N, and Perkins TJ. (2015) Gene selection for the reconstruction of stem cell differentiation trees: a linear programming approach. Bioinformatics 31(16), 2676-2682.
Email: mohamed.ghadie *a-t* uhnresearch.ca