|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
* Ghadie M, and Xia Y (2021) Mutation edgotype drives fitness effect in human. Frontiers in Bioinformatics 1:690769.
* Ghadie M, and Xia Y. (2019) Estimating dispensable content in the human interactome. Nature Communications 10(1), 3205.
* Ghadie M, Coulombe-Huntington J, and Xia Y. (2018) Interactome evolution: insights from genome-wide analyses of protein–protein interactions. Current Opinion in Structural Biology 50, 42-48.
* Ghadie M, Lambourne L, Vidal M, and Xia Y. (2017) Domain-based prediction of the human isoform interactome provides insights into the functional impact of alternative splicing. PLOS Computational Biology 13(8), e1005717.
* Ghadie M, Japkowicz N, and Perkins TJ. (2015) Gene selection for the reconstruction of stem cell differentiation trees: a linear programming approach. Bioinformatics 31(16), 2676-2682.